Jan 2, 2012

Driving Down the Street and What Do I See?

Being back home this Christmas break reminded me of something that happened this summer. The story goes a little something like .....

This summer one evening my mom was in the driver's seat, be-bopping down the road with my sister and me after we'd been kicking the soccer ball around with some friends. We were driving down a little street lined with houses, when all of a sudden we see our friend's car stopped in front of us. Naturally, we stopped as well behind them to see what was the matter. Then our friends started pointing out their car windows, shouting and all trying to talk at once. Mass family chaos at its finest. I hear "Get your camera!" right when we all see it - the peacock strutting across the road!


The peacock, ruling the road.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment