May 26, 2011

My Time in York

While in York I saw people...

My stealth photo of this boy, this little boy already in camo. They start them young! At school they also sell USC hats in camouflage....ones for boys and pink ones with rhinestones for girls.

A man fishin' on Lake Colvin. This lake happens to be a reservoir where you cannot swim, boat, or fish. And he's doing two of the three no-no's - what a rebel ;)
This lady had a mattress on top of her van. And she gave me the hairy eyeball when I whipped out my camera and took a few pictures of her and her mattress. But I mean she has a MATTRESS on top of her van and she was on the HIGHWAY! Did she really not expect to get people doing double takes (or take pictures)?


and animals...

Almost walked right into this baby.

Goats and the turkey Num-Yummy who thought he was a goat. This is one of the last photos of Num-Yummy, he soon after went off to the giant turkey pen in the sky.

and this.

It looks like a normal building right? WRONG.
It's the old jail! Now it is apartments. As in people live in the old jail. It is a pretty building, with a nice brick front and sturdy looking door, so I can see why people live there.....but I would still be scared to live there!

No comments:

Post a Comment