May 24, 2011

York! Part 2

Whenever I see the little license plates, or the coffee cups, or the pencils with names on them I always go look for my name. I know that my name has a funky spelling, so the likelihood that I will actually ever find anything with Sydnie on it is very slim, but I still look. You never know!
Now with years of experience looking at everything with a name printed on it I can tell you that if your name is Alex, Susan, David or Chelsea you are going to be able to get everything labeled with your name. But we went to Walmart after the Dollar Store and I found a name on a license plate that I never expected to find, and certainly not a name that I expected to find before finding my own!

Can you find the one I'm talking about?

What about now? Can you spot it?

It's Bubba!
Only in the South :)

No comments:

Post a Comment