Aug 18, 2011

Shopping - SC style

I went shopping the other day with some friends, but it was most definitely shopping South Carolina style. Where else is there so much camo? Or men's shorts with embroidery? Or hunting stuff? Needless to say I did not buy anything, although there were some pretty spiffy bow-ties I was loving.

Would you like some swordfish on your shorts?

Maybe you want the South Carolina state logo on you, or Clemson tiger paws?

I know you really want these corduroy pants. Because Columbia is famously hot with its 100 degrees days plus humidity.
This was also in the store, so it's really more of a one stop shop: clothes, fake animals, hunting DVD's...

They are going to be sitting in your lap!

Camouflage!!

Can you find me? Ya, I'm not really in there.

Everything just became one giant camo blob blending in together.

Camo overalls. Win!

Hunting DVD's. I'm not really sure what these do. Do you just watch people hunt? Learn to do bird calls?

Mr. Deer, chilling on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment