Aug 19, 2012

Costa Rica

I am back in the states, I am back at school, and Junior year is about to start. How is summer already over and how in the world am I already a Junior?! Part of me is ready to be here and at school, but another part of me wants to hop on the first plane back to Costa Rica (and not just because they had six seasons of Criminal Minds on netflix)! My time there studying abroad was fabulous and I completely fell in love with the country. And of course I had some "Dear Toto" moments too. But before I start on all of those here are some photos from my time over there!

Walk to class

Beautiful view I got to see everyday
Volcanic lake
There was so much wildlife!

The waterfall we explored and swam
We randomly came upon a student flash mob! This is before I jumped in, but we later found out it was all international students, so we really fit right in!
The only time getting up at 4:30am is worthwhile.
San Jose city lights

Mi familia!
Pacific Ocean! The first time I've ever stepped foot in it!

Mama sloth with a baby sloth.

Friendly monkey right?


Us with Maggie and Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment